The Faculty of Theater and Television of Babes-Bolyai University is announcing a new Master program in Documentary Filmmaking
General objectives of the Master program in Documentary Filmmaking are:
- Developing an understanding of the most important trends and developments of the documentary film genre within the context of the new platforms of distribution and new specific audiences in the information age
- Practical learning, through analysis and practice at the highest standards, of specific documentary film genres: scientific documentary, social and anthropological films, docu-drama, adventure documentary.
- Acquiring skills and abilities necessary in the production of film for cinematography, television and new media.
- Developing the ability to use the specific media and cinematography specialised language while creatively applying theoretical and practical knowledge in a professional setting.
- Developing theoretical and practical knowledge about Romanian and international non-fiction contemporary film
- Developing theoretical knowledge and practical experience in order to cultivate high professional and ethical standards, as well as professional courage and civic responsibility, as a non-fiction cinematographer.
Robert J. Wierzbicki is Member of the Panel of Adjudicators for the e-Learning Excellence Awards 2015
E-learning is increasingly becoming a ubiquitous part of every stage of education from kindergarten through to postgraduate study. In the past few years we have seen the growth of personal mobile technologies which allow students to take their learning with them wherever they go so that learning has become a 24/7 opportunity. Our students are no longer finding that their learning is located in the physical spaces provided by their institution, but they can collaborate and share their learning experiences online wherever they are and whenever they want.
Prof. Wierzbicki is member of the Panel of Adjudicators for the e-Learning Excellence Awards 2015, set up within the frame of the 14th European Conference on e-Learning ECEL-2015, held at the University of Hertfordshire Hatfield, UK, 29-30 October 2015.
The authors of the top rated initiatives will be invited to attend the conference at the University of Hatfield on 29-30 October 2015 to present their case histories to the judges and conference participants. Finalists will also have their case histories published in a book and a prize will be awarded to the initiative judged to show the most creative thinking.
10th International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL-2015) College of the Bahamas Nassau, The Bahamas, 25-26 June 2015
The International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL) offers a forum for academics, researchers and practitioners working in this important field, whether at micro or macro levels. ICEL provides a forum for discussion, exploration and development of both theoretical and practical aspects of eLearning and a chance to network with others working and researching in this area. Robert J. Wierzbicki was memebr of the Conference Committee for the ICEL 2015.
Robert J, Wierzbicki spoke at the Interactive Media Workshop 2014 (Interaktív Médiaműhely 2014) at the College of Dunaújváros, Hungary on 18th November, 2014. The topic of the presentation: “Future Pedagogics and Blended Nurture Environments”.