General objectives of the Master program in Documentary Filmmaking are:
- Developing an understanding of the most important trends and developments of the documentary film genre within the context of the new platforms of distribution and new specific audiences in the information age
- Practical learning, through analysis and practice at the highest standards, of specific documentary film genres: scientific documentary, social and anthropological films, docu-drama, adventure documentary.
- Acquiring skills and abilities necessary in the production of film for cinematography, television and new media.
- Developing the ability to use the specific media and cinematography specialised language while creatively applying theoretical and practical knowledge in a professional setting.
- Developing theoretical and practical knowledge about Romanian and international non-fiction contemporary film
- Developing theoretical knowledge and practical experience in order to cultivate high professional and ethical standards, as well as professional courage and civic responsibility, as a non-fiction cinematographer.
Read more at: http://teatrutv.ubbcluj.ro/cm/documentary-filmmaking/